- win+dows

Latest

вторник, 12 декабря 2017 г.

How to Share Web Links via Email in Windows 8



Windows 8's Share charm allows you to send links to friends and family through apps like Mail, People and more with just a few clicks. This saves you from having to copy and paste the desired link, open a new browser tab and log into your e-mail account, which takes a lot longer than distributing a link with Share does.







What are charms in step two how to forward website to friend. Poor way of telling how to forward since not all people like me know what those words mean. Please put it in language a dumb ass like me knows what you mean


I also get a message that nothing can be shared from the desktop. How can I change and fix this issue?


no matter where I go when I click share it tells me that nothing can be shared from the desktop

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий