- win+dows

Latest

вторник, 12 декабря 2017 г.

Most affordable residential metal windows for a modern design


I am moonlighting and designing a modern home in salt lake city utah and was wondering what is the most affordable residential metal windows for a modern design? My budget is somewhat limited so I want to try and find something that is affordable yet still provides a thermal break.


Thanks in advance!


I don't really have a preference to whether they are steel or aluminum. Of course aluminum would be great due to the low maintenance if I got an anodized finish, but if steel is a lot cheaper than I would probably go with steel.


As for storefront or residential, I am open to whatever. I have just heard horror stories of quality control with stick built storefront systems in a residential setting.


Aluminum, thermally broken, nail-on. Steel will be very expensive and probably won't meet energy code. A commercial aluminum storefront will also be expensive.


Thanks gwharton and gruen.


I am thinking that we might try and use storefront the one concern is the warranty, any ideas on any commercial storefront companies that will warranty a residential project?


Block this user


Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий