- win+dows

Latest

воскресенье, 10 декабря 2017 г.

Double glazing


Find or Check your Local FENSA Installer


Welcome to FENSA - a government authorised Competent Person Scheme for the replacement of windows, doors, roof windows and roof lights in England and Wales against the relevant Building Regulations


FENSA works with thousands of double glazing contractors in England and Wales who have been assessed for their ability to install replacement windows and doors in accordance with the relevant Building Regulations.





"Wow - what fantastic assistance. Thank you so very much! My dealings with both you and FENSA have been truly excellent - if only all organisations were as efficient, and their people so pleasant and helpful."


Gill & Doug Stormont


"Brilliant. Excellent workmanship and installation.. took away all old windows and rubbish. price very good and customer service first rate. I recommend to anyone."


"I did not know about the Building Regulations until my local installer gave me advice about it. I do not want my windows replaced yet but I am thinking about it for next year. The FENSA installer was very helpful, taking the time to explain things to me, without making me feel obliged that I should buy from him."


"In this day of people only complaining about this and that, I though I would write to you about one of your staff members. I had to contact your office today regarding a particularly awkward customers of ours which we had made an error on her FENSA certificate, totally our fault, not yours. I spoke to your staff on the FENSA helpline about our mistake and she was able to rectify the problem for us, thus leading me to write you a letter of thanks and gratitude to one of your staff."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий